Let’s face it. Many people fear you. Seventy five (75%) percent of adults experience some degree of dental fear, from mild to severe. Five to ten percent have dental phobia who avoid dental care at all costs. What is it with dentists?
When people were asked to think about the last time they searched for health and medical information, as well as doctors or other health professionals… Continue reading “Let your Dental Practice be More Visible to your Potential Patients and Shine through Digital Marketing”
In the traditional marketing age, flyers, brochures, billboard and coupons used to be the most popular means of promoting a product or a business. However, since the birth of the Internet and other technologies, these methods were eclipsed by digital marketing. With the rapid growth of people using the internet and the change in their behavior when looking for services, many businesses have decided to explore online marketing.
Continue reading “Beyond Traditional: Online Marketing Tips for Your Dental Business”
As dentists, your most valued number has always been 32, or the total number for a complete set of teeth. But there are now also other numbers and figures to consider with the Internet being such a big part of people’s lives. Here are some quick stats to chew on:
- 8 out of 10 say they began looking for health or medical information, as well as doctors or health professionals at a search engine such as Google, Bing, or Yahoo.
- 72% of users say they looked or health information online within past year.
- 35% of adults say that at one time or another, they have gone online specifically to try to figure out what medical condition they or someone else might have. We call them online diagnosers.
- 46% of online diagnosers say that the information they found online led them to think they needed the attention of a medical professional.
- 53% of online diagnosers followed-up with medical professional after online diagnosis.
- 52% of smartphone owners gather health info and health-related services on their phones.
- 34% of people have read about someone else’s experiences with medical issues online
Continue reading “Open wide and Put Some Teeth into Your Online Marketing”